Eat Yummy: Buffalo cauliflower tacos
Are you a taco lover? Look no further! Here is a flavourful, super easy and vegetarian option for you to try out. :)
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER TACO recipe by: @frukostlunchochmidd
1. Cut cauliflower into bite pieces!
2. Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and water to a batter. Add cauliflower pieces until coated. Spread onto a baking sheet, bake in the oven for 20 min, 200 C.
3. Melt butter and stir sriracha and honey into the butter.
4. Take out the cauliflower and brush on the sauce. Bake for another 10 more minutes or until the cauliflower is crispy.
5. Cut the mango into small pieces and mix with red onion and chili slices. Add a pinch of finely shredded cabbage to the tortilla. Then add some mango salsa and a generous portion of cauliflower. Top it off with the sriracha mayo, chili, jalapeno and cilantro.
Ingredients: 3/4 cup baking flour 1 cup of water, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 2 heads cauliflower, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup sriracha, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 red cabbage, finely shredded, 8 small tortillas, 1 red chili, 1 green jalapeno
Mango salsa: 1 mango, 1/2 red onion, some chili slices
Sriracha mayo: 1 cup mayo, 3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce, juice from ½ a lemon (about 2 tablespoons)