Looking for the perfect green pasta?
This magical recipe by @fivesechealth will not disappoint you!
I N G R E D I E N T S
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup kale
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
S I X E A S Y S T E P S:
- Either soak the cashew nuts over night in cold water or quick soak by boiling them for 10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Wash the kale and remove the stems, then add this to a high speed blender together with all other dressing ingredients.
- Blend the dressing until it’s completely smooth, adding more water if you want it more runny.
- Drain the cooked pasta and put it back to the pot together with the dressing, combine while heating the pasta and dressing for a few seconds.
- Serve with chopped nuts! Walnuts and almonds are delicious examples.